Northwest Instrument NTS03 2 Second Reflectorless Total Station
Model Number: NTS03
The Northwest Instrument NTS03 2 Second Reflectorless Total Station is a piece of powerful surveying equipment used by land surveyors and civil engineers to record highly-accurate topographical data. It has a reflectorless range of up to 1,970 feet and measures up to 16,400 feet using a single prism. This total station features 30x magnification and a laser plummet for quick and efficient set-ups. It also has 20,000 points of internal memory and an SD card slot for large storage of field data.
For seamless connection with data collectors, the NWI NTS03 has a built-in Bluetooth connectivity. It is also easy to download and upload files via the USB ports With the improved absolute encoder, it takes smooth readings in fine modes. Aside from the illuminated dual side LCD display, this total station is also integrated with automatic detection and correction for meteorological, atmospheric refraction, and earth curvature.
With an environmental rating of IP55, this Northwest Instrument total station is dust proof and water resistant. This reflectorless total station also has an onboard software that is essential for completing surveying projects. On top of that, it is backed by a three-year manufacturer's warranty for peace of mind.
- Built-in Bluetooth for wireless data collection
- SD card and USB port to store and transfer points easily
- Improved Absolute Encoder for smoother readings in fine modes
- 2" Angular Accuracy
- EDM (Electronic Distance Measure) Laser for precise reflector-less measurements
- 600m (1970ft) Reflectorless range distance, 2000m (6560ft) single prism range distance
- Illuminated Dual Side LCD Display
- Language options: English, Spanish or Portuguese
- On-board program with 20,000 points of memory
- IP55 dust and water resistant
- Automatic detection and correction of input parameters
- Compatible with most handheld data collectors
- Objective Aperture (EDM): F45mm
- Magnification: 30x, 1degree 20" Field of View
- Resolving Power: 4.0"
- Minimum Sight Distance: 1.2 m (3.94 ft)
- Measuring Method: Absolute Encoder
- Minimum Display: 1"/5"/10", selectable
- Detection Method: Level Radial, Vertical Radial
- Angle Measurement Accuracy: 2"
- Reflectorless/Laser Pointer: Class 3R/IIIa
- EDM: Coaxial
- Automatic Correction of Input Parameters: Meteorological, Atmospheric Refraction, Earth Curvature
- Display: LCD, 6 lines x 12 characters
- Illumination: Yes<
- Internal Memory: 20,000 points
- Data Port: I/O, RS-232C, USB, Bluetooth Optional
- Operating Time: 9 hours
- Battery: Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery
- Voltage: 7.2V DC
- Dimensions: 160x150x330mm (WxDxH)
- Weight: 5.2 kg (11.46 lbs)
- Weather Proof: IP55 (IEC60529)
- Operating Temperature: -20C to +50C
Level Vial Sensitivity:
- Plate Level: 30" / 2mm
- Circular Level: 8' / 2mm
- Method: Electronic automatic
- Range: +/- 3'
- Resolving Power: 3"
- Accuracy: +/- 0.8mm / 1.5m
- Laser Class: 2/I EC60825-1
3 Year Warranty on Manufacturer Defects
- Main unit
- Hard case
- 2x batteries
- Tool kit
At MaxStrata, we strive to provide the best customer service possible to ensure the utmost satisfaction for our customers. We work hard to promote our promise by offering Express Shipping anywhere around the world, a full 30-day money back guarantee*, and a one-year limited manufacturer's warranty for products**.
Through MaxStrata, we strive to make innovative products available to everyone, anywhere, at a low cost. To fulfill our promise, we provide Free Express Shipping and Returns* in the contiguous United States and Low-cost Express Air Shipping for our Hawaii, Alaska, and International customers. By instilling the MaxStrata Promise into our shipping practices, we are ensuring that you receive the quickest delivery time at the lowest price possible.
Change your mind about your purchase? No Problem! At MaxStrata, we ensure our customers a 30-day return period for any new and unused product* for a full refund.
By completing your purchase at MaxStrata, you guarantee yourself a one-year limited manufacturer's warranty on your product that will cover manufacturer defects not caused by the customer.
* For customers living in Hawaii, Alaska, and outside of the United States, the customer will be responsible for paying for the shipping costs for returning the item back to MaxStrata within 30 days of delivery.
** OEM Lamps are excluded from the one-year limited manufacturer's warranty. OEM Lamps carry a 90-day warranty from the manufacturer.