Artesia A-61 Digital Piano | 61-Key Piano with 8 Dynamic Voices with USB + Power Supply + Sustain Pedal + Headphones | MaxStrata
Artesia A-61 Mobile Piano with 8 Dynamic Voices with USB + Power Supply + Sustain Pedal + Headphones
Simple, Mobile and Streamlined with superb stereo Grand Piano samples and an excellent sound delivery system, the Artesia A-61 Mobile Piano delivers in all situations. The A-61’s focus is on those that enjoy playing piano. It offers a unique combination of ease of operation and useful features such as built-in metronome and DSP sound effects such as Reverb and Chorus that additional realism to the stereo sound delivery system.
The Artesia A-61 will amaze with its compact size and the high-quality instrument Voices it features, from the beautiful, rich tones sampled from a Bosendorfer grand piano, to the funky vibe of the electric piano and other great-sounding Voices that add to its playing versatility. The A-61 also features a full connectivity not only with its MIDI Class Compliant USB MIDI and USB to Host connectors but also its audio in and out ports. Connect with your laptop, tablet or smartphone to play with your favorite musical apps and software to add amazing instrument voices and recording possibilities just to start.
Everything is included that is needed to start playing right away, power adapter, sustain pedal, music rack, and the simple function instruction manual will have you up and running in no time. It can run for hours on six D Cell batteries. This mobile 61 note piano is at home, at school, on stage, in the park or in the bedroom with headphones, the Artesia A-61 fits the bill wherever amazingly natural and expressive piano sound is desired.
Acousta Stereo Sampling
Acousta Stereo sampling delivers the sound and expression of the original instrument using advanced digital technologies. It creates a unique, rich sound
Stereo Speaker System
The A-61 uses an efficient digital stereo amplifier that generates a solid sound in this slim, light and compact digital piano. Warm bass and dynamic treble deliver great sound depth for such a portable instrument.
From adding more instrument voices and recording studio software with your USB devices to playing along with your favorite songs, the A-61 have the connectivity that offers endless musical possibilities
Battery Power or Included Power Adapter
This mobile piano gives you the flexibility to play in any environment and its light weight makes it an easy travel mate.
Artesia Pianos has joined together with Bitwig and Arturia software companies to include a wide range of software apps to increase the musical possibilities of your piano.
Arturia Analog Lab Lite software app for your PC or Mac Laptop. This program adds up to 500 more keyboard instrument voices to the 137 voices that are already on your PE-88 piano.
Bitwig 8-Track recording studio software so that you lay down all your thoughts and songs or make your new hit record (also for PC and Mac), turns your laptop into a recording studio.
- Semi-weighted keyboard action that is both expressive and responsive for an acoustic grand feel
- Rich three layer grand piano sample and built-in speaker system for realistic grand piano sound
- Compact, lightweight (17 lbs), and easy to use
- Compatible with music apps, learning software and DAW integration
- Keyboard: 61 Semi-weighted Velocity-sensitive Keys
- Voice: 8 Layered Acoustic Realism Instrument Samples
- Polyphony: 32 Note Polyphony with sound effects active
- Speakers: Built-in stereo sampling
- Controls: Master Volume, Demo, Reverb, Chorus, Metronome
- Voice Control: Layer, Level, Split, Duet, Tuning, Transpose
- Touch Sensitivity: low, Normal, or High
- Metronome: On/off, Level, Time signature
- Tempo: 20-280
- Pedal Response: Sustain
- Effect: Reverb, Chorus, Bass, EQ, Treble EQ
- Demo Songs: 12
- Connectors: USB to Host/USB MIDI, USB Audio, Sustain Pedal, Line Out L/R, Headphone
- Power: Power adapter or Battery
- Box Dimensions (in): 46 x 14 1/4 x 6 3/4
- Weight: 17lbs
- A-61 Mobile Piano
- Sustain Pedal
- Music Rack
- Power Adapter
- Stereo Headphones
At MaxStrata, we strive to provide the best customer service possible to ensure the utmost satisfaction for our customers. We work hard to promote our promise by offering Express Shipping anywhere around the world, a full 30-day money back guarantee*, and a one-year limited manufacturer's warranty for products**.
Through MaxStrata, we strive to make innovative products available to everyone, anywhere, at a low cost. To fulfill our promise, we provide Free Express Shipping and Returns* in the contiguous United States and Low-cost Express Air Shipping for our Hawaii, Alaska, and International customers. By instilling the MaxStrata Promise into our shipping practices, we are ensuring that you receive the quickest delivery time at the lowest price possible.
Change your mind about your purchase? No Problem! At MaxStrata, we ensure our customers a 30-day return period for any new and unused product* for a full refund.
By completing your purchase at MaxStrata, you guarantee yourself a one-year limited manufacturer's warranty on your product that will cover manufacturer defects not caused by the customer.
* For customers living in Hawaii, Alaska, and outside of the United States, the customer will be responsible for paying for the shipping costs for returning the item back to MaxStrata within 30 days of delivery.
** OEM Lamps are excluded from the one-year limited manufacturer's warranty. OEM Lamps carry a 90-day warranty from the manufacturer.