CycleBoard Rover All-Terrain Electric Scooter | 27 MPH, 40 Miles Range, 30% Incline, Powerful and Fast Scooter for Adults | MaxStrata
No Limits All-Terrain Vehicle
Rover is the all-terrain electric vehicle you’ve been waiting for, built to withstand the rigors of daily use in mixed terrain environments, including full suspension and larger 10” pneumatic tires for vibration absorption and a softer ride feel.
Powered by a mighty 60v 1800w brushless silent rear hub motor with 41Nm of torque and an 1152 watt hour battery, choose your favorite speed mode and get ready for thrilling acceleration, faster top speeds and longer range cruising.
Responsive brakes combine hydraulic with electronic braking for complete control and smooth braking. CycleBoard Rover’s 3-wheel, intuitive lean to steer design with patented linkage system (PLS) offers the ultimate experience in steering and stability and the freedom to explore your city in an exciting new way without limits.
- Range: Travel up to 40 miles.
- Top Speed: Get there faster with a 27 mph top speed and remarkable acceleration.
- Speed Modes: 5 Pre-set speed limits for maximum rider control in any environment.
- Hill Climbing: Climb up to a 30% grade with power and ease.
- Suspension: Independent front suspension + rear suspension absorbs shock and dampens vibration for a smooth and responsive ride on a variety of road conditions.
- Tires: Pneumatic all-terrain tires with proprietary steel belt design to maintain a flat surface for maximum traction when turning and carving.
- Frame: Aircraft grade aluminum chassis with reinforced stainless steel handle: The Rover is built to be ridden thousands of miles for multiple years.
- Brakes: Hydraulic disc brake + electronic braking for the ultimate in braking performance and control: come to a smooth stop at any speed.
- Security: Frame lock location
Built for the Road or the Trail
Wherever you want to go, Rover will take you there. Perfect for paved roads or mixed terrain, the powerful 1800w motor, all-terrain tires, long range battery and full suspension are just what you need to tackle any environment your city can throw at you. Mix in CycleBoards intuitive lean-to-steer technology and you get a personal sized Humvee built for anyone to ride. No Limits!
Lean to Steer
The Cornerstone of every CycleBoard we build is our patented linkage system (PLS) that amplifies the degree of wheel turn to match the gentle lean of the rider. Self-centering suspension supports the rider into the turns putting them in total control and creating a remarkable level of safety and stability.
Power & Performance
The CycleBoard Rover battery pack contains 96 lithium-ion cells for 1152Wh of energy. That's a lot of capacity which is why you can ride up to 40 miles on a single charge. We design and build batteries using genuine LG MH1 and Samsung 35E cells, which are some of the most energy-dense and reliable lithium-ion battery cells on the market. A quick swap battery design lets you charge your battery in or out of the vehicle.
- 40 Miles per Charge
- 6-7 Hours to Fully Charge
- 1152 Wh Total Capacity
The CycleBoard Rover uses a 60v 1800w direct-drive brushless hub motor. Near silent, this motor provides significant torque for the hill climbing and rapid acceleration for riders to quickly get up to full speed from a stop and will reach 20mph in 4-5 seconds. Choose from 1 - 5 speed modes on the handlebar display to manage speed to match your riding environment.
- 60V 1800W Motor Power
- 27 MPH Top Speed
- 30% Hill Grade
(1) CycleBoard Rover Scooter, (1) Charger, (1) Brake Bleed Kit, & (1) Tool Assembly Kit.
At MaxStrata, we strive to provide the best customer service possible to ensure the utmost satisfaction for our customers. We work hard to promote our promise by offering Express Shipping anywhere around the world, a full 30-day money back guarantee*, and a one-year limited manufacturer's warranty for products**.
Through MaxStrata, we strive to make innovative products available to everyone, anywhere, at a low cost. To fulfill our promise, we provide Free Express Shipping and Returns* in the contiguous United States and Low-cost Express Air Shipping for our Hawaii, Alaska, and International customers. By instilling the MaxStrata Promise into our shipping practices, we are ensuring that you receive the quickest delivery time at the lowest price possible.
Change your mind about your purchase? No Problem! At MaxStrata, we ensure our customers a 30-day return period for any new and unused product* for a full refund.
By completing your purchase at MaxStrata, you guarantee yourself a one-year limited manufacturer's warranty on your product that will cover manufacturer defects not caused by the customer.
* For customers living in Hawaii, Alaska, and outside of the United States, the customer will be responsible for paying for the shipping costs for returning the item back to MaxStrata within 30 days of delivery.
** OEM Lamps are excluded from the one-year limited manufacturer's warranty. OEM Lamps carry a 90-day warranty from the manufacturer.