Do you DRIVESAFE
DRIVESAFE is a line of personal breathalyzers, trusted by industry professionals for over 25 years. Each product has been designed, engineered and manufactured to easily accommodate your unique lifestyle without sacrificing quality and accuracy. Whether you need a durable breathalyzer for on-the-go or you’re a social media wiz in the know, our products are designed to match your lifestyle.
Are you willing to risk impaired driving?
- 78 percent agree that even a small amount of alcohol can impact a driver's ability
- 33 percent agree there has been an occasion where they drove but were unsure if they were over the legal limit
- 24 percent agree that even if they are a little bit over the legal limit, they are confident they are a safe driver
A DRIVESAFE personal breathalyzer can add clarity when your sobriety is in question.
At DRIVESAFE, safety is our top priority. We make user-friendly, functional and accurate products that you can depend on. Our goal is to keep you safe by ensuring you and your loved ones are always aware of their breath alcohol content (BrAC) before getting behind the wheel.
Combine mobility, accuracy and speed.
The DRIVESAFE exec has an industrial design making it robust and sturdy; perfect for professionals in law enforcement, health care and industrial settings or for individuals who need a dependable and durable personal breathalyzer.
The BrAC readout is provided with a digital display, bar graph and color indication. With a convenient one button operation and long lasting battery power, this tester is the perfect companion.
All DRIVESAFE personal breathalyzers contain an advanced electrochemical sensor, the standard used by law enforcement and industry professionals, so you can rely on the stability and accuracy of your BrAC test results.
- User-friendly operation
- Annual calibration reminder
- DOT certification
- Backed by the MaxStrata Promise
- DRIVESAFE exec device
- Sensor: electromechanical
- Specificity: alcohol only, no response to ketones or hydrocarbon
- Breath Sample: 5 second moderate and continuous breath sample
- Analysis Time: < 5 seconds
- Recycle Time: < 25 seconds
- Accuracy: 5% @ 0.10g/dL
- Display: 3 digit LCD with graph and tricolor backlight
- Operating Temperature: 40℉ to 120℉
- Battery & Battery Life: 2 x AA Alkaline batteries; 1,000 tests
- Calibration: ALCOSIM™ or equivalent
- Dimensions: 5.40 x 2.30 x 1.00 in
- Weight: 5.5 oz
At MaxStrata, we strive to provide the best customer service possible to ensure the utmost satisfaction for our customers. We work hard to promote our promise by offering Express Shipping anywhere around the world, a full 30-day money back guarantee*, and a one-year limited warranty for all products.
Through MaxStrata, we strive to make innovative products available to everyone, everywhere, at a low cost. To fulfill our promise, we provide Free Express Shipping and Returns* in the United States and Low-cost Express Air Shipping for our Hawaii, Alaska, and International customers. By instilling the MaxStrata Promise into our shipping practices, we are ensuring that you receive the quickest delivery time at the lowest price possible.
Change your mind about your purchase? No Problem! At MaxStrata, we ensure our customers a 30-day return period for any new and unused product* for a full refund.
By completing your purchase at MaxStrata, you guarantee yourself a one-year limited warranty on your product that will cover manufacturer defects not caused by the customer. Our one-year limited warranty includes free re-delivery shipping anywhere around the world. This warranty, exclusively promised to you by MaxStrata, is applicable for all products and purchases.
* Mobile phones are excluded from returns. Mobile phone returns are only accepted for units that do not turn on out of the box. The one-year limited warranty still applies. For customers living in Hawaii, Alaska, and outside of the United States, the customer will be responsible for paying for the shipping costs for returning the item back to MaxStrata within 30 days of delivery.