Ninebot GoKart PRO by Segway | Includes Ninebot S MAX, 23 mph Speed, 15.5 Mile Range | MaxStrata
The Ninebot GoKart PRO by Segway reaches new levels of performance with fine-tuned steering and added durability. Top speed can be set in the app at approximately 5, 11, 17, or 23 mph and can travel up to 15.5 miles. This GoKart PRO bundle includes the Ninebot S MAX, making this the complete kit to start racing away! The Ninebot S MAX is a detachable self-balancing transporter that serves as the rear wheels. Since it is included in this kit, it does not have to be purchased separately as with the regular Ninebot Gokart Kit by Segway.
- Upped The Game: The GoKart PRO comes with a top speed of 23 mph and 15.5 miles range within one single charge. Included Ninebot S MAX, you can easily assemble and detach the GoKart PRO and experience the fun of self-balancing scooter.
- Drift like a Pro: The GoKart PRO has an RR design, the rear engine and the rear-wheel-drive are set up like supercars. Equipped with 4,800W Max engine power and 96N max torque. This allows Segway GoKart PRO to sprint from 0 to 23 mph within seconds.
- Prioritizing Safety: The Ninebot GoKart PRO comes with a high-strength steel frame that can carry a payload of up to 220 lbs and max slope of 15°. Triple anti-collision protection and dual communication technology to increase the safety of the rider.
- Fun for All Ages: The adjustable frame length and steering wheel height can accommodate riders from 4’5” to 6’3”. Gokart PRO features four driving modes. It's collapsible to fit into most vehicle trunks, allowing you to take it wherever you want to go!
- Integrated Mobile App: Download the Segway app to control four driving modes, adjust the drifting assistant level, control the light effect, and much more.
- Detachable Self-Balancing Transporter
- 96Nm Max Torque
- 1.02G Max. Acceleration
- 15% Hill Grade
- APP Control
- Height Range: 51" to 75"
- Top Speed 23 mph
- Max 220 lbs (100 kg) Payload
- 15.5 Miles Range
|Ninebot Gokart PRO|
|Size||Vehicle size||55.9 × 33.5 × 23.6 in (1420 × 852 × 600 mm)|
|Package size||41 × 33.5 × 18 in (1040 × 852 × 459 mm)|
|Rider||Payload||Max. 220 lbs (100 kg)|
|Weight||Net weight||Approx. 112.9 lbs (51.2 kg)|
|Driving||Height requirement||51.2–74.8 in (130–190 cm)|
|Recommended Age||14+ years old|
|Machine Parameters||Speed Limit||Approx. 23 mph (37 km/h)|
|Reversing Speed Limit||Approx. 1.9 mph (3 km/h)|
|Typical Range||Approx. 15.5 mi (25 km)|
|Ground Clearance||Approx. 1.8 in (45 mm)|
|Traversable Terrain||Flat surface, paved road; obstacles < 0.4 in (1 cm); gaps < 1.2 in (3 cm); slopes < 15 °|
|Operating temperature||14–104°F (-10–40°C)|
|Storage temperature||-4–122°F (-20–50°C)|
|Speed Mode||ECO mode—max. speed: 5 mph (8 km/h); STRADA mode—max. speed: 11 mph (18 km/h); SPORT mode—max. speed: 17.4 mph (28 km/h); CORSA mode—max. speed: 23 mph (37 km/h).|
|Battery||Nominal Voltage||55.5 V DC|
|Max. Charging Voltage||59.5 V DC|
|Nominal Energy||432 Wh|
|Charging Temperature||32–104°F (0–40°C)|
|Battery Management System||Over-voltage, under-voltage, short circuit, and over-heating protection. Auto-sleep and auto-wake.|
|Motor||Nominal Power||500 W × 2|
|Max. Power||2400 W × 2|
|Charger||Input Voltage||100-240 V ~ 50/60 Hz|
|Output Voltage||59.5 V DC|
|Nominal Power||120 W|
|Front Compartment Battery||Model/Quantity||6 AA Batteries|
|Brake||Braking method||Electronic brake + mechanical handbrake|
|Braking distance||20 ft (6 m)|
|Tires||Front tires||Tire width: 3 in (80 mm); flatness ratio: 60%; hub diameter: 5 in (127 mm)|
|Rear Tires||Tire width: 2.7 in (68 mm); 10 × 2.75 in, hollow solid tire|
|Light||Headlight||0.2 Watt white LED light bar|
|Status indicator||The indicator comes in three colors: blue, yellow, and red. Blue means that the vehicle is in normal condition. Yellow means that the batteries in the front compartment need to be replaced. Red means that the vehicle has a performance failure, and you need to open the app to check the cause of the failure and contact the after-sales service.|
|Taillights||Rull-color RGB taillight/brake light|
At MaxStrata, we strive to provide the best customer service possible to ensure the utmost satisfaction for our customers. We work hard to promote our promise by offering Express Shipping anywhere around the world, a full 30-day money back guarantee*, and a one-year limited manufacturer's warranty for products**.
Through MaxStrata, we strive to make innovative products available to everyone, anywhere, at a low cost. To fulfill our promise, we provide Free Express Shipping and Returns* in the contiguous United States and Low-cost Express Air Shipping for our Hawaii, Alaska, and International customers. By instilling the MaxStrata Promise into our shipping practices, we are ensuring that you receive the quickest delivery time at the lowest price possible.
Change your mind about your purchase? No Problem! At MaxStrata, we ensure our customers a 30-day return period for any new and unused product* for a full refund.
By completing your purchase at MaxStrata, you guarantee yourself a one-year limited manufacturer's warranty on your product that will cover manufacturer defects not caused by the customer.
* For customers living in Hawaii, Alaska, and outside of the United States, the customer will be responsible for paying for the shipping costs for returning the item back to MaxStrata within 30 days of delivery.
** OEM Lamps are excluded from the one-year limited manufacturer's warranty. OEM Lamps carry a 90-day warranty from the manufacturer.