Northwest Instrument Builder’s Transit Level
Model Number: NSL500B
This Transit Level is accurate and easy-to-use. It's designed for the different leveling applications that you will find on today's job site. This instrument can handle various tasks, whether you need to level foundations, patios or decks, run straight lines, plumb walls or turn angles, perform different grading applications, streets, curbs or landscaping, or any other light construction leveling application. Designed to withstand the rigors of everyday field use, NSL500B is an excellent choice for your level requirements. Includes Plumb Bob, and Hard Carrying Case.
- Transit Capability: +/- 45 Degrees
- Magnification: 20x
- Working Range: 200 ft
- Leveling Accuracy: 1/4in @ 100 ft
- Image: Erect
- Objective Aperture: 22mm
- Stadia Ratio: 1:100
- Minimum Focus: 3.5 ft
- Diameter of Horizontal Circle: 4"
- Graduation: 1 degree
- Sensitivity of Plate Vial: 8'/2mm
- Tangent Style: Double Knob, Continuous Drive
- Leveling Head: Three Leveling Screws
- Tripod Adapter: 5/8 x 11
- Reticle: Horizontal and vertical cross hairs with stadia lines
- 3 Year Warranty on Manufacturer Defects
- Plumb Bob
- Hard Carrying Case
At MaxStrata, we strive to provide the best customer service possible to ensure the utmost satisfaction for our customers. We work hard to promote our promise by offering Express Shipping anywhere around the world, a full 30-day money back guarantee*, and a one-year limited manufacturer's warranty for products**.
Through MaxStrata, we strive to make innovative products available to everyone, anywhere, at a low cost. To fulfill our promise, we provide Free Express Shipping and Returns* in the contiguous United States and Low-cost Express Air Shipping for our Hawaii, Alaska, and International customers. By instilling the MaxStrata Promise into our shipping practices, we are ensuring that you receive the quickest delivery time at the lowest price possible.
Change your mind about your purchase? No Problem! At MaxStrata, we ensure our customers a 30-day return period for any new and unused product* for a full refund.
By completing your purchase at MaxStrata, you guarantee yourself a one-year limited manufacturer's warranty on your product that will cover manufacturer defects not caused by the customer.
* For customers living in Hawaii, Alaska, and outside of the United States, the customer will be responsible for paying for the shipping costs for returning the item back to MaxStrata within 30 days of delivery.
** OEM Lamps are excluded from the one-year limited manufacturer's warranty. OEM Lamps carry a 90-day warranty from the manufacturer.