With a gimbal-stabilized Micro Four Thirds camera, the PowerEye Professional Aerial Imaging System from PowerVision was designed with the photographer and videography alike in mind.
It features the Panasonic Lumix G 14mm f/2.5 ASPH lens and will work with an assortment of separately available Olympus lenses, including their 14 to 42mm zoom lens. In video mode, the camera captures wither DCI or UHD 4K, and it also takes still photos up to 16 MP.
There are burst and time-lapse modes as well as single shot. Video and stills are recorded to a separately available microSD card.
This ready-to-fly bundle features two radio controllers (transmitters), one flight battery with charger, a base station, and a rolling transit case.
- Micro Four Thirds Camera
- With a Micro Four Thirds camera and interchangeable lenses, the PowerEye uses a simple to use rotational gimbal equilibrium system to ensure your pictures and video are captured in perfect balance. Capture stills and video in DCI or UHD 4K resolution using either the included 14mm lens or a variety of separately available lens options, including a 14 to 42mm zoom lens.
- Up to 29 Minutes Flying Time
- Thanks to a 99.9 Wh battery, the PowerEye is able to stay aloft for up to 29 minutes, meaning less down time and a more productive shooting day.
- Dual Operator Control
- The PowerEye comes with two controllers, allowing either a single pilot to capture content using the autonomous PowerModes or putting one person in charge of piloting the aircraft and the other in charge of directing camera movement.
- PowerModes Intelligent Flight Modes
- PowerModes are intelligent flight modes that leave most of the piloting to the computer. This enables the operator focus on what's most important: getting a great shot.
- Up to 3.1 Mile Range
- Thanks to an included base station unit providing amplification, the control range and HD video downlink both work at a range of up to 3.1 miles (depending on conditions). A live feed from the camera can be viewed via a compatible mobile device.
- FPV Camera and Object Detection
- The PowerEye features a First-Person-View camera and object detection on the front of the aircraft, letting the pilot execute precision maneuvering while feeling confident of their surroundings.
- Indoor Operation
- Vision positioning and sonar enable to the PowerEye to be flown indoors where a GPS signal is unavailable.
- Folding Design
- While in the air, the landing gear rise, ensuring a clear field of vision, and it is easily detachable on the ground. The rotor arms also fold down, creating a transportable form factor and letting you take your PowerEye to nearly any location.
- Weight: 3950 g (Battery and propellers included)
- Diagonal Size (Excluding Propellers): 650 mm
- Physical Dimension: 340 mm x 285 mm x 296mm (Close) 513mm x 513 mm x 310mm (Flight)
- Max Ascent Speed: 5 m/s (Professional mode)
- Max Descent Speed: 2 m/s (Professional mode)
- Hover Accuracy: 2 m/s (Professional mode) Vertical: +/- 0.1 m (When Vision Positioning is active, 0.2 - 4 m); +/- 1 m Horizontal: +/- 0.2 m (Surface with clear pattern and adequate lighting); +/- 1.5 m
- Max Flight Speed: 18 m/s (Professional mode)
- Operating Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Propellers Size: 15.5 inch
- Power: 400 W (Hover) 800W (Max)
- Max Flight Time: Approx. 29.5 min
- Max Attitude: 35 degrees
- Max Service Ceiling Above Sea Level: 4,000 m
- Operating Temperature: -10 - 40°C
- GPS Mode: GPS and BeiDou
- Wind Resistance: < =5 level
- Controllable Pitch Range: 0 - 90°
- Controllable Yaw Range: -180° - +180°
- Stabilization: 3-axis (Pitch, roll, yaw)
- Controllable Accuracy: 0.05°
STANDARD REMOTE CONTROLLER
- Operating Temperature: 0° - 40°C
- Battery: 5000 mAh LiPo 1S
- Operating Voltage: 120 mA / 3.7 V
- Operating Life: 35 hours
- Charging Time: 5 hours
- Velocity Range: ≤ 4 m/s (2 m above ground)
- Altitude Range: 0.2 - 3.5 m (0.66 – 13.12 ft)
- Operating Environment: Surface with clear pattern and adequate lighting (Lux > 15)
- Input: AC 90 - 264 V
- Frequency: 47-63 Hz
- Output Port 1: 25.5V ± 0.1 V
- Output Port 2: 5 V ± 0.1 V
- Operating Temperature: -10° - 45°C (14° - 113°F)
- Rated Power: 138.5 W
- Outline size: 105*120*90mm
- Weight: 537g
- Power Supply: 12V/5V/3.3V
- Control signal: UART/SPI/I2C/CAN
- Endurance time: 0.5kg 21.5m
- Bearing weight: 0-2kg
- One click throw: support
- Downward FPV: support
- Forward FPV: support
- Packaging method: Independent packaging or containerizing
- Sensor: 4/3" CMOS
- Panasonic Lumix G 14mm F2.5 ASPH (Standard)
- Olympus M.Zuiko 17mm f/1.8
- Olympus M.Zuiko ED 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 EZ(zoom)
- Olympus M.Zuiko 25mm f1.8
- Olympus M.Zuiko 45mm f1.8
- ISO Range: 100 - 6,400 (Photo); 100 - 1,600 (Video)
- Shutter Speed: 8 s to 1/8,000 s
- Image Max Size: 4640x3480
- Still Photography Modes:
- Single shot Burst shooting: 3 / 5 / 7 frames
- Auto Exposure Bracketing (AEB): 3 / 5 bracketed frames at 0.7EV Bias
- Timer shooting
- Video Recording Modes:
- 4K 4096x2160
- UHD 3840x2160
- Supported SD Card: Micro-SD card
- TypesMax capacity: 64 GB. Class 10 or UHS-1 rating required
- Max Video Bit Rate: 60 Mbps
- Supported File Formats:
- MOV (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264)
- Operating Temperature: -10° - 40°C
- Operating Frequency: Aircraft to Base Station: 2.400 - 2.483 GHz
- Base Station to other devices: 5.725 GHz - 5.875 GHz
- Max Transmission: 5 km (3.1 miles) (Subject to regulation and local operating conditions)
- Distance: Distance will be shorter for CE.
- Operating Temperature: 0° - 40°C (32° - 104°F)
- Battery: 2,300 mAh LiPo 1S
- Transmitter Power: 20 dbm @ CE, 28 dbm @ FCC
- Operating Voltage: 800 mA / 3.7 V
- Operating Life: 1.5 hours
- Charging Time: 3 hours
- Latency: 300 ms
POWEREYE SMART BATTERY
- Capacity: 9000mAH
- Voltage: 22.2V
- Battery Type: LiPo
- Energy: 99.9WH X 2
- Net Weight: 1230 g
- Operating Temperature: -10° - 40°C
- Charging Current: ≤2C
- UAV: Open aircraft attitude, GPS and other information（later）
- Camera: Open camera configuration, photos, video, image acquisition and other functions
- Task module: Open mount interface, data transfer protocol, port configuration and other functions
- Control: Open aircraft route control, takeoff control and other functions
- PowerEye Aircraft
- PowerEye Base Station
- PowerEye Smart Battery
- PowerEye Charger
- PowerEye Remote Controller
- PowerEye Rolling Case
At MaxStrata, we strive to provide the best customer service possible to ensure the utmost satisfaction for our customers. We work hard to promote our promise by offering Express Shipping anywhere around the world, a full 30-day money back guarantee*, and a one-year limited warranty for products**.
Through MaxStrata, we strive to make innovative products available to everyone, anywhere, at a low cost. To fulfill our promise, we provide Free Express Shipping and Returns* in the contiguous United States and Low-cost Express Air Shipping for our Hawaii, Alaska, and International customers. By instilling the MaxStrata Promise into our shipping practices, we are ensuring that you receive the quickest delivery time at the lowest price possible.
Change your mind about your purchase? No Problem! At MaxStrata, we ensure our customers a 30-day return period for any new and unused product* for a full refund.
By completing your purchase at MaxStrata, you guarantee yourself a one-year limited warranty on your product that will cover manufacturer defects not caused by the customer.
* For customers living in Hawaii, Alaska, and outside of the United States, the customer will be responsible for paying for the shipping costs for returning the item back to MaxStrata within 30 days of delivery.
** OEM Lamps are excluded from the one-year limited warranty. OEM Lamps carry a 90-day warranty from the manufacturer.